The main objective of EMII is to successfully enter its students to the engineering profession as practicing engineers in diverse engineering related areas Engage in life-long learning through: pursuit of graduate education.
- Pursue professional licensure and certification.
- Serve and become leaders in their professional and civic communities.
- Develop an appreciation for religious, moral, ethical and human values.
- Provide a foundation for the application of the fundamentals of science and mathematics to engineering analysis and design.
- Provide a foundation for understanding the application of construction engineering by giving students an opportunity to experience the construction engineering profession through the co-operative engineering program, service learning, summer internships and/or hands-on experience in laboratory courses.
- Prepare graduates to communicate effectively in written, graphical and oral form.
- Prepare students to be leaders by providing opportunities to exhibit leadership and develop team-building skills.
- Instill a commitment to lifelong learning.